Michael Mull Octet

Michael Mull Octet

Friday, April 23, 2010

Hello World

Hi all,

My first step into the blogging world...aren't you glad to be a part of this monumental moment in internet history? In all seriousness (or at least part seriousness), I'm excited to begin sharing and documenting my thoughts on music and life. I'll also be posting about my new and ongoing musical/artistic/professional/what-have-you projects and endeavors, and sharing links to things that make me happy. For example, this video of the master Sonny Rollins cruising on Oleo.

Please feel free to interact, leave comments, ask questions, share thoughts and items of your own. Part of the reason for creating this blog is to try to take advantage of the extraordinary resource that is the internet; there are so many great people and minds and works out there, and we should all seek interaction with one another for friendship and inspiration.

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog debut. I hope you will check back regularly, and if you wish to receive emails when I post, let me know...there's some way to do that.

I'm off to read Steppenwolf and get some sleep. Goodnight and good luck.

-Michael

1 comment:

  1. First one!
    Congratulations baby! This looks great and i look forward to reading about your thoughts and hopefully getting a better insight of your beautiful mind. i hope that, even though you are blogging now, it won't lead to you communicating to me less ;) love u. -me

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts. Stay in touch!